This blog is GORGEOUS.
But I’m afraid that Posie Gets Cozy comes with some warnings……
- You may feel deeply inspired/ineffective and far less talented after reading, it could go either way
- You may want another house
- ….or camera
- to sign up for photography classes
- to buy bucket-loads of posh wool and beautiful fabrics
- a little weep that this isn’t your blog, house, talent….
It’s a bit like when I Googled ‘crochet’ in the Autumn of 2011, because I wanted to learn all about it, and stumbled on Lucy’s Attic24 blog. I spent days reading her blog from the first post to last. I commented on so many that Lucy emailed me a few times to remark on how my comments were bringing memories of the crochet/holiday/whatevers back. I feel like that about this blog; I want to settle down and read from the start (maybe without the stalky commenting element?!)
Of course it would be so much easier with an ipad and I did share an email I received last week that said: ‘Show someone you love them by buying them an ipad’ for Valentine’s Day’.
“Go on then!”